Free eBook-Click Image
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you don’t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
- Seeking an Abundant Mindset? The Downside of Automatic Processes
Tag Archives: meditation
Diamond Days are those days in your life that are especially precious and that remind you of the value of life and the joy of experiencing it fully. Diamond Days take many forms, they can happen in any aspect of … Continue reading
This video discusses How to Use Enrichment Meditations for Your Growth, Healing, and Transformation. The Enrichment Meditations themselves are also posted on this blog.
This was previously only available on the Enrichment Meditation I DVD, but I decided it should be shared for all to see. This is one my favorites of those I have produced so far. Enjoy the photography and the message! … Continue reading
We are excited to announce the release of Enrichment Meditations Volume 1! Find out more about this DVD by FOLLOWING THIS LINK. Enrichment Meditations are a synergy of majestic nature photography, music, and words crafted to inspire reflection, discovery, and … Continue reading
This is a 2-minute Enrichment Meditation starring a loon and its calls. Hiking in the Adirondack’s is wonderful and spiritual for me. You never know when a chance encounter will strike a chord of wonder and connection. For me loons … Continue reading
This post and video are intended to express one way in which nature is part of the broader “community” in which we all live. All pictures except one were taken in my home territory, the Adirondack Park in northern New York. … Continue reading