Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you donâ€™t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
Tag Archives: meditations
Diamond Days are those days in your life that are especially precious and that remind you of the value of life and the joy of experiencing it fully. Diamond Days take many forms, they can happen in any aspect of … Continue reading
Change is something all of us need to deal with now and then. Yet change is also uncomfortable and scary; indeed “change” is a dirty word for many! In the world as is, change and challenge is a day to … Continue reading
This video discusses How to Use Enrichment Meditations for Your Growth, Healing, and Transformation. The Enrichment Meditations themselves are also posted on this blog.
This was previously only available on the Enrichment Meditation I DVD, but I decided it should be shared for all to see. This is one my favorites of those I have produced so far. Enjoy the photography and the message! … Continue reading
We are excited to announce the release of Enrichment Meditations Volume 1! Find out more about this DVD by FOLLOWING THIS LINK. Enrichment Meditations are a synergy of majestic nature photography, music, and words crafted to inspire reflection, discovery, and … Continue reading