Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you donâ€™t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
Enrichments FaceBook Page
Tag Archives: imagination
Marmot Reflections: An Enrichment Meditation
The following video is the first in a planned series of Enrichment Meditations.Â Marmot Reflections is a meditation to help you relax and reflect by taking your senses and your imagination somewhere new.Â The star is a marmot in its … Continue reading
Posted in Enrichments, Mind Tagged abundance, enrichment, imagination, inspiration, meditation, personal growth, self-discovery, self-improvement 1 Comment
Abundance: Appreciating the Wealth of Our Senses
By: Rich Liotta Our senses are our connection to the world. They are the sum and substance of all individual and shared experience. They are necessary to our survival and effectiveness. They are also tools to be utilized to enhance … Continue reading
Posted in Enrichments, Mind, Mind-Body, Musings Tagged abundance, appreciation, enrichment, gratitude, Happiness, imagination, inspiration, personal growth, self-discovery, self-improvement 3 Comments