Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you don’t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
Tag Archives: Joy
This is a 2-minute Enrichment Meditation starring a loon and its calls. Hiking in the Adirondack’s is wonderful and spiritual for me. You never know when a chance encounter will strike a chord of wonder and connection. For me loons … Continue reading
A video to make you smile! It features Mia, an English Springer Spaniel, Adirondack scenery, and a fairy perhaps only Mia can see. Music is “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies” from Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker Suite.
Mother Nature is trying hard to give birth to Spring here in The North Country. As I write this, a cold rain is falling and it is a chilly 35 degrees. Each day is a gift and today’s gift is … Continue reading