Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you donâ€™t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
Enrichments FaceBook Page
Category Archives: Joyful Notes
Mia’s Adirondack Holiday Season Fairy Fantasy
A video to make you smile! It features Mia, an English Springer Spaniel, Adirondack scenery, and a fairy perhaps only Mia can see. Music is “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies” from Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker Suite.
Posted in Enrichments, Joyful Notes, Local-interest Tagged abundance, adirondacks, enrichment, Happiness, inspiration, Joy Leave a comment
Joyful Notes #2: Robins!
Mother Nature is trying hard to give birth to Spring here in The North Country. As I write this, a cold rain is falling and it is a chilly 35 degrees. Each day is a gift and today’s gift is … Continue reading
Posted in Joyful Notes, Local-interest Tagged Happiness, Joy, Musings Leave a comment
Joyful Notes #1: Spring!
By: Rosemary Lake-Liotta Spring is happening all over while I write this. Here in The Adirondack Mountains of Upstate New York, Spring means that the last of the long winter is having one last hurrah. As I write, the one … Continue reading
Posted in Joyful Notes Tagged Happiness, Joy, personal growth, self-improvement Leave a comment