Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you don’t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
Tag Archives: transitions
Bear Confusion Syndrome is a human experience. It happens during the transition from winter to spring. This strange phenomenon occurs with many people – and this year with many more. This year the relentless winter of snow and cold and … Continue reading
Transitions represent a natural and inevitable part of life’s journey. They can, however, halt our lives, disrupt our plans and cause us to completely switch course. Transitions can be untimely, frustrating, and absolutely terrifying. Often we want to deny what … Continue reading
Stop. Pause. Press play. As humans, we all have an innate growth drive. It points us toward being better, moving forward and driving toward something higher. Basically, it’s something inside ourselves that drives us all to want to be the … Continue reading