Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you donâ€™t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
Category Archives: Transitions
Transitions represent a natural and inevitable part of lifeâ€™s journey. They can, however, halt our lives, disrupt our plans and cause us to completely switch course. Transitions can be untimely, frustrating, and absolutely terrifying. Often we want to deny what … Continue reading
Making New Yearâ€™s resolutions before the year begins is extremely common. Â Still, it is important because it defines your intentions to better your life.Â Unfortunately the breaking of these resolutions, or forgetting them by March also happens frequently.Â Resolutions that … Continue reading
Stop. Pause. Press play. As humans, we all have an innate growth drive. It points us toward being better, moving forward and driving toward something higher. Basically, itâ€™s something inside ourselves that drives us all to want to be the … Continue reading