Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you donâ€™t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
Tag Archives: personal development
Automatic processes represent our mindâ€™s ability to react unconsciously, quickly, and without thought. They include our ability to do many things on auto-pilot with little cognitive effort.Â Â We do this all the time, all day, every day. Our brainâ€™s automatic processes … Continue reading
Your brain works a lot like your email messages; some things go into your inbox, and some go into the spam folder.Â For your quality of life and even your sanity you need to manage which messages go where! Your … Continue reading
Making New Yearâ€™s resolutions before the year begins is extremely common. Â Still, it is important because it defines your intentions to better your life.Â Unfortunately the breaking of these resolutions, or forgetting them by March also happens frequently.Â Resolutions that … Continue reading
Stop. Pause. Press play. As humans, we all have an innate growth drive. It points us toward being better, moving forward and driving toward something higher. Basically, itâ€™s something inside ourselves that drives us all to want to be the … Continue reading