Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you donâ€™t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
Category Archives: Abundance
Self-acceptance is fundamental to any healing or change we want to make in our lives. Nothing takes our energy, spirit, and authenticity away more than a lack of self-acceptance.Â If you want success and abundance, self-acceptance is critical. In this … Continue reading
Each of us has wisdom that is unconscious.Â Some of this wisdom may be innate or learning we have forgotten. We have knowledge that we can use, and sometimes do, but it is not with conscious contemplation or thought. Spontaneous … Continue reading
Automatic processes represent our mindâ€™s ability to react unconsciously, quickly, and without thought. They include our ability to do many things on auto-pilot with little cognitive effort.Â Â We do this all the time, all day, every day. Our brainâ€™s automatic processes … Continue reading
Your brain works a lot like your email messages; some things go into your inbox, and some go into the spam folder.Â For your quality of life and even your sanity you need to manage which messages go where! Your … Continue reading
Abundance starts in your heart, mind, and soul.Â Abundance is fundamentally a feeling, an attitude, and a way of being in the context of your life. When it is present for you, your satisfaction with just being is alive and … Continue reading