Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you donâ€™t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
Tag Archives: mental health
Your brain works a lot like your email messages; some things go into your inbox, and some go into the spam folder.Â For your quality of life and even your sanity you need to manage which messages go where! Your … Continue reading
By: Rich Liotta It is at this time of year that a strange phenomenon occurs with many people I know here in the Adirondacks.Â One day in early spring awareness changes and everything feels different. This can be a disconcerting … Continue reading
Welcome! We are excited to launch this new site. The Change Paths Blog theme is mind, body, and community. Writers include Richard Liotta, Ph.D. and Rosemary Lake-Liotta, L.C.S.W. (information regarding our services can be found elsewhere on the site). The … Continue reading