Welcome! We are excited to launch this new site. The Change Paths Blog theme is mind, body, and community. Writers include Richard Liotta, Ph.D. and Rosemary Lake-Liotta, L.C.S.W. (information regarding our services can be found elsewhere on the site). The focus of Change Paths Blog posts will be varied. Foremost it will be an exploration of issues and ideas about personal growth and mental health. Strategies for self-improvement, personal growth, mental health, and healthy mind-body functioning will be explored. Northern New York and the Adirondacks are our community and pertinent articles of local interest will be presented. Finally the blog will address broader issues of community (including our country, culture, and environment); how it impacts us and how we can impact it. Our goal is to provide useful information, raise thought provoking issues, and perhaps entertain you. For more information read the information presented on our home page.
Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you donâ€™t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
Enrichments FaceBook Page