Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you donâ€™t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
Tag Archives: change
Bear Confusion Syndrome is a human experience. Â It happens during the transition from winter to spring.Â This strange phenomenon occurs with many people â€“ and this year with many more.Â This year the relentless winter of snow and cold and … Continue reading
Transitions represent a natural and inevitable part of lifeâ€™s journey. They can, however, halt our lives, disrupt our plans and cause us to completely switch course. Transitions can be untimely, frustrating, and absolutely terrifying. Often we want to deny what … Continue reading
Automatic processes represent our mindâ€™s ability to react unconsciously, quickly, and without thought. They include our ability to do many things on auto-pilot with little cognitive effort.Â Â We do this all the time, all day, every day. Our brainâ€™s automatic processes … Continue reading
Making New Yearâ€™s resolutions before the year begins is extremely common. Â Still, it is important because it defines your intentions to better your life.Â Unfortunately the breaking of these resolutions, or forgetting them by March also happens frequently.Â Resolutions that … Continue reading