Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you don’t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
Tag Archives: change
Bear Confusion Syndrome is a human experience. It happens during the transition from winter to spring. This strange phenomenon occurs with many people – and this year with many more. This year the relentless winter of snow and cold and … Continue reading
Transitions represent a natural and inevitable part of life’s journey. They can, however, halt our lives, disrupt our plans and cause us to completely switch course. Transitions can be untimely, frustrating, and absolutely terrifying. Often we want to deny what … Continue reading
Automatic processes represent our mind’s ability to react unconsciously, quickly, and without thought. They include our ability to do many things on auto-pilot with little cognitive effort. We do this all the time, all day, every day. Our brain’s automatic processes … Continue reading
Making New Year’s resolutions before the year begins is extremely common. Still, it is important because it defines your intentions to better your life. Unfortunately the breaking of these resolutions, or forgetting them by March also happens frequently. Resolutions that … Continue reading