Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you donâ€™t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
Enrichments FaceBook Page
Tag Archives: humor
Musings #1: Bear Confusion Syndrome
By: Rich Liotta It is at this time of year that a strange phenomenon occurs with many people I know here in the Adirondacks.Â One day in early spring awareness changes and everything feels different. This can be a disconcerting … Continue reading
Posted in Local-interest, Musings Tagged humor, mental health, Musings, psychology, seasonal affective disorder 2 Comments