Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you donâ€™t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
Category Archives: Local-interest
It has been 20 days since two murderers escaped from the correctional facility in Dannamora, New York.Â This has disrupted life in the North Country and affected many of us in the â€˜neighborhoodâ€™ where the search has been happening; in … Continue reading
This is a 2-minute Enrichment Meditation starring a loon and its calls. Hiking in the Adirondack’s is wonderful and spiritual for me. You never know when a chance encounter will strike a chord of wonder and connection. For me loons … Continue reading
This post and video are intended to express one way in whichÂ nature is part of the broader “community” in which we all live.Â All pictures except one were taken in my home territory, the Adirondack Park in northern New York.Â Â … Continue reading
A video to make you smile! It features Mia, an English Springer Spaniel, Adirondack scenery, and a fairy perhaps only Mia can see. Music is “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies” from Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker Suite.
Mother Nature is trying hard to give birth to Spring here in The North Country. As I write this, a cold rain is falling and it is a chilly 35 degrees. Each day is a gift and today’s gift is … Continue reading