Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you donâ€™t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
Tag Archives: Musings
By: Rich Liotta Each of us is a wave, a changing, evolving, person maneuvering through life. Who you are includes an array of possibilities, and therefore choice, of what you could pursue or become. Designing your journey, consistent with your … Continue reading
By: Rich Liotta Delicate moments are wonderful fleeting instances that occur every day of our lives, if we notice them. The linguistic roots of the word â€œmomentâ€ come from the Latin â€œmomentum,â€ which roughly means moving with power. This says … Continue reading
By: Rich Liotta;Â Musings #2 Hope is the staircase upward to better and brighter times.Â It exists somewhere up there in the possibilities you can envision, with clarity perhaps or perhaps simply as an ill-defined beacon calling to you from out … Continue reading
Mother Nature is trying hard to give birth to Spring here in The North Country. As I write this, a cold rain is falling and it is a chilly 35 degrees. Each day is a gift and today’s gift is … Continue reading