Abundance starts in your heart, mind, and soul.Â Abundance is fundamentally a feeling, an attitude, and a way of being in the context of your life. When it is present for you, your satisfaction with just being is alive and well.Â But also your drive toward more spiritual adventure is also awakened; awakening possibilities for actions to take in this world.Â Actions that will be encouraged by your heart felt sense of desire.Â Actions aligned with your thoughts and your wisdom.Â Actions that resonate with your soul and essence. From this base of abundance you are ready for even more transformation; even greater things from your heart, from your mind, and for your soul. Stay tuned to changepathsblog for more.Â The blog has been on “pause” for while, see article that will be posted soon on that.Â My wishÂ for you is that you make the changes youÂ want, find abundance, andÂ transform your life into the magnificentÂ life you can have! ~Rich Liotta, Ph.D
Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you donâ€™t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through