Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you donâ€™t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
Enrichments FaceBook Page
Tag Archives: transformation
Secrets of personal transformation: Whatâ€™s missing from the mind-as-onion metaphor?
By: Rich Liotta Â©2010 The onion metaphor has often been used to describe the process of delving into a personâ€™s psyche. Layers are removed to reveal what is beneath, toward the core. The metaphor reflects the many layers that we … Continue reading
Posted in Enrichments, Mind, Mind-Body, Musings Tagged enrichment, neuro-semantics, personal growth, personal transformation, self-discovery, self-improvement, transformation 4 Comments