Free eBook-Click Image
- Everyday Joy, Kindle Book Released
- New Free E-Book Just Released!
- The Psychological Impact of Having Killers in the Woods Close to Home
- Spring? Are You Suffering From Bear Confusion Syndrome?
- Toward Self-Acceptance 1: Accepting Your Dark Side
- Spontaneous & Latent Wisdom: What you know that you don’t know you know
- Transitions: Help to Make it Through
Category Archives: News
This video discusses How to Use Enrichment Meditations for Your Growth, Healing, and Transformation. The Enrichment Meditations themselves are also posted on this blog.
The First International Neuro-Semantic Conference was truly a special event! It brought together people from around the world who have the vision of making the world a better place by offering skills that help people become their best. The conference … Continue reading
We are excited to announce the release of Enrichment Meditations Volume 1! Find out more about this DVD by FOLLOWING THIS LINK. Enrichment Meditations are a synergy of majestic nature photography, music, and words crafted to inspire reflection, discovery, and … Continue reading
Welcome! We are excited to launch this new site. The Change Paths Blog theme is mind, body, and community. Writers include Richard Liotta, Ph.D. and Rosemary Lake-Liotta, L.C.S.W. (information regarding our services can be found elsewhere on the site). The … Continue reading